We have the honour to invite you to the International Networking Event organised by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK) in cooperation with Sabancı University and ARGEMIP under the “Turkey in Horizon 2020 Phase II” Technical Assistance Project which is co-financed by the EU and the Republic of Turkey and implemented by the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Industry and Technology within the scope of Competitive Sectors Programme.
The event will be held as online on 28 October 2021.
The event will focus on the following Industry topics under Destination 1 and Destination 2 of Cluster 4:
DESTINATION 1: CLIMATE NEUTRAL, CIRCULAR AND DIGITISED PRODUCTION
- Green, flexible and advanced manufacturing
- Advanced digital technologies for manufacturing
- A new way to build, accelerating disruptive change in construction
- Hubs for circularity, a stepping stone towards climate neutrality and circularity in industry
- Enabling circularity of resources in the process industries, including waste and CO2/CO
- Integration of Renewables and Electrification in the process industry
DESTINATION 2: INCREASED AUTONOMY IN KEY STRATEGIC VALUE CHAINS FOR RESILIENT INDUSTRY
- Novel paradigms to establish resilient and circular value chains
- Raw materials for EU open strategic autonomy and successful transition to a climate-neutral and circular economy
- Green and Sustainable Materials
- Materials for the benefit of society and the environment and materials for climate-neutral Industry
- Materials and data cross-cutting actions
- Improving the resilience and preparedness of EU businesses, especially SMEs and Startups
The event aims at bringing together participants from Europe and Turkey, coming from both research and industrial communities working in related fields. This will not only give you the unique opportunity to connect with Turkish and European researchers to discuss your Horizon Europe Cluster 4 project ideas dedicated to Industry call topics but also be an excellent platform to expand your network and create new partnerships.
Join this event, present your project ideas and discuss them with potential partners in online face-to-face meetings!
Register now and don't miss the opportunity.
Looking forward to seeing you online!
For detailed information, you can contact at email@example.com
- The event will be conducted via Zoom software. In addition to Zoom transmission, you can also watch the event on the following channel: Live stream on YouTube Channel
- Presentations will be available in our TH2020 Helpdesk.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This event is entirely free of charge and all you need to do is to register and create your own profile to help others to see your profile to connect with you.